Kia Soul Configurations
The new 2020 Kia Soul has arrived at Tri Star Kia! Affordable and so much fun to drive in Indiana, you can customize the ride with six Kia Soul trim levels. Compare the Kia Soul Base vs. Plus. Start your research by taking a look at these configurations.
2020 Kia Soul LX – $17,490 MSRP
The entry-level Kia Soul doesn’t lack in functionality and convenience with these features:
- 6-speaker audio system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity
- 6-speed manual transmission
- FWD and Anti-Lock Brakes
- Electronic Stability Control
2020 Kia Soul S – $20,290 MSRP
The next trim level, the Kia Soul S, offers more safety features.
- Driver Attention Warning
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
- Blind Spot Collision Warning
- Lane Change Assist
2020 Kia Soul GT-Line – $20,290 MSRP
The interior features and accessories get an upgrade with the GT-Line trim level. If you need more interior cargo space, this is the Kia Soul for you.
- 18.7 cubic feet of cargo volume
- D-shaped leather steering wheel
- Dual center console with USB charging ports
- Dual sun visors with lighted vanity mirrors
2020 Kia Soul X-Line – $21,490 MSRP
If you’re ready to get rugged, the X-Line Kia Soul configuration has the features and looks that’ll get you out of Johnstown and on the country roads.
- Exclusive 18 inch alloy wheels
- Exclusive exterior body kit
- Roof rails
2020 Kia Soul EX – $22,690 MSRP
Get comfortable in the Kia Soul EX, with great interior features and technology upgrades.
- 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat with two-way power lumbar support
- Automatic temperature control air conditioning with cluster ionizer
- Heated front seats
- UVO link with 10.25-inch color touch-screen display, premium navigation, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio and HD Radio™
- More exterior color options
2020 Kia Soul GT-Line Turbo – $27,490 MSRP
With the most powerful engine of any Kia Soul, the GT-Line Turbo has the features you need for driving excitement.
- 7-speed dual clutch transmission
- Exclusive sport-tuned suspension
- Exclusive exterior package
- LED headlights, tail lights, and interior lights
- Power sunroof
- Harman Kardon® audio system with center speaker, subwoofer, external amplifier, and speaker lights
- SOFINO and cloth seat trim with GT-Line exclusive red color pack
Compare 2020 Kia Soul Configurations at Tri Star Kia!
Contact Tri Star Kia and schedule a test drive to Latrobe. We’re here to help you find your perfect Kia Soul trim package for commutes through Ebensburg! We’d also be glad to help you learn more about the Kia Optima maintenance schedule, Kia Sorento towing capacity, or the Kia Soul MPG. Curious to see how Kia SUVs stack up against the competition? Closely compare the Kia Sportage vs. Toyota RAV4 with us today! Or, you can explore the latest Kia Telluride reviews to discover a luxurious option.