2021 Kia K5 MPG
You can get up to 38 mpg on the highway when you drive the all-new Kia K5. If you’re looking for the Kia Optima MPG, you should know that the Kia Optima has been replaced by the Kia K5 for the 2021 model year. If you’ve got the Turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder engine on the base LX trim, you will get a great 29 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway. Check out the Kia K5 gas mileage with Tri Star Kia, then browse our inventory to find the configuration that’s right for you!
2021 Kia K5 MPG & Engines
No matter what trim you pick, you’ll never be giving up fuel efficiency when you drive through Johnstown in your Kia K5. Check out the Kia K5 gas mileage across each engine and trim configuration:
- Kia K5 LX: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway
- Kia K5 LXS: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT-Line: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 EX: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT: Turbocharged 2.5L 4-cylinder — MPG to be determined at the time of this writing
You’ll be far away from the pump as long as possible when you drive in the K5 and get 38 miles to the gallon for highway driving. If you’d prefer the Kia Optima mpg specs, check our used inventory for Optima models.
Kia K5: A Champion of Efficiency
How does the Kia K5 deliver such great gas mileage? Here’s a short list of how Kia makes your Latrobe drive a fuel efficient one:
- Front Wheel Drive: With front-wheel drive, you’ve got great traction while using less gas. However, you can still get AWD for better performance and handling.
- Drive Mode Select: Drive Mode Select lets you pick from Comfort, Eco, and Sport mode to give you flexibility in your driving.
- Idle Stop and Go (ISG): Idle Stop and Go, or ISG, shuts your vehicle off automatically at a stop, then starts it up again when you accelerate.
Tri Star Kia Is Your Kia Test Drive Destination
If you want to test drive a Kia, come on down to Tri Star Kia and try it out on the roads of Blairsville. We’ve got a great big selection on our lot and when you come back in, we’re ready to walk you through the rest of the car buying process. Buying a car with us is a great choice, so if you want more information, just contact us!
More from Tri Star Kia
After a full redesign for the 2021 model year, the new Kia Sorento interior features the latest technology and comfort features available – without sacrificing the Kia Sorento cargo space and affordability that makes it so well-known. Enjoy metal and wood accents with an available 12.3-inch fully digital touch screen and an instrument panel that…
If you’re looking for an efficient and compact sedan that not only makes it easy to get around Indiana but also keeps you protected, then the 2021 Kia Soul safety ratings are sure to impress. Earning high marks from some of the automotive industry’s top safety organizations, this one-of-a-kind Kia comes with a unique exterior…
SUVs are well-known for many things, including being capable people-haulers. But SUVs are also so much more than that. If you find yourself searching for a new SUV near Indiana or Johnstown that is capable of towing, then you should look no further than the 2021 Kia Sportage at Tri Star Kia! Curious Latrobe SUV shoppers like…